Meetups - Women's, Men's or Mixed. Check calendar for event, date, time and courts.
- All players should be present by the time indicated on the event calendar. Player assignments will be organized by event leader at this time. Please be respectful of others and arrive on time so the event can be organized timely and efficiently.
- Assigned Courts are notated on calendar.
- Play will be established by event leader and will either be a Round Robin and/or a Ladder type format.
- If more players show up to play than the available slots, a token will be drawn for a slot to play, some (equal to the number of players over the designated slots available) will receive a "Sorry" token and will not be able to play in the event for that day.
- This is a fun social gathering of Pickleball enthusiast to get a great workout and develop some friendships along the way.
Just show up at the reported time to the event leader - all players are welcome.
How to play: No need to enroll for the meetup events. Just show up and look for the assigned event leader at the courts. The event leader is responsible for managing the event. Have fun!